In order to make it as easy as possible to market apartments, find suitable tenants and handle the administration of properties, Kent Gush Letting is offering the option of managed and unmanaged property rental solutions for property investors at Metropolis on Park.
Kent Gush Letting unmanaged services include:
- Advertising for, interviewing and placement of suitable tenants
- Vetting potential tenants via credit, profile and reference checks
- Preparation of a fully comprehensive lease agreement
- The collection of the deposit and first month’s rent on the investor’s behalf
In addition to the services covered in an unmanaged rental, Kent Gush Letting is able to administer the property and collect rentals and other sums payable by the tenant in terms of the lease agreement.
Managed rental services, perfect for busy or foreign investors, include:
- The payment of levies, electricity and rates from rental income
- The provision of quotes for and the overseeing of any maintenance work on behalf of the owner
Rental payments will be transferred via EFT to the landlord’s account, and Kent Gush Letting will submit a monthly statement to the landlord in respect of the administration of the property.
The rental deposit will be held in a trust account and the costs for which the tenant is liable will be deducted prior to deposit refund at the end of the rental term.
For further information on the letting options, please contact Raquel Gush on 082 651 8977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.